- Strike Gundam
- 2 Armor Schneiders
- Manipulators with interchangeable digit
- Fists (default)
- Weapon-Holding (for Beam Sabers, Armor Schneiders)
- Weapon-Holding (for Anti-Ship sword from the MG Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam kit)
- Trigger fingers
- 1/100 figurines (sitting)
- Kira Yamato
- Mwu la Flaga
- Beam Rifle
- Aile Striker Pack
- 2 Beam Sabers
- Battery Pack
- 1/100 figurines (standing)
- Kira Yamato
- Mwu la Flaga
- Catapult deck/display stand
- Adapter for Action Base 1
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- The head can swivel/pivot on a ball/hinge neck joint.
- The torso can tilt frontward/backwards, or sideways.
- Shoulder joints can tilt forward/pull up for front/upwards articulation.
- The arms can...
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally. (The front shoulder armors can pivot to avoid interference with the arm articulation.)
- The upper arms can rotate.
- The elbows and knees are double-jointed.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- Waist can also turn 360 degrees.
- The hip joint axis can swing up or down.
- The upper thighs can swing frontwards/backwards on a peg, raise horizontally and/or rotate on each piece.
- Front, side, and rear skirt armors are poseable to avoid interference.
- The ankles can pivot back-and-forth/tilt sideways.
- Front feet can pivot.
- The Index-to-Pinky finger parts can be swapped.
- Any of the weapons can be wielded by the Strike's hands, though it depends on which interchangeable finger you're using.
- The cockpit can be...
- Opened to reveal pilot figurine.
- Built with either Kira or Mwu figurines.
- Armor Schneiders can be removed from the side armors as handheld weapons, with the blades flipped out.
- Beam Rifle's foregrip can swing left or right.
- The Aile Striker can attach onto/detach from the Strike Gundam.
- The Beam Sabers can be optionally detached from the Striker Pack as handheld weapons.
- Aile Striker's wings and boosters can pivot/swivel.
- The battery pack can be optionally mounted onto the Striker pack.
- The shield can mount onto any forearms with the adapter, though the default position is on the left.
- The shield can also swivel on the adapter's single ball joint.
- The Shield's grip can be swung out for the left hand to hold.
- Strike Gundam can mount on the display stand.
- Strike Gundam can also mount onto the sliding leg holders, and with the power cable.
- Strike Gundam can also mount onto Action Bases 1 or 4 (sold separately) with an adapter.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details are needed to be applied/panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color paints.
- Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied stickers/marking decals and if any, painted details.
- The Launcher and Sword Striker packs from either the MG Launcher/Sword Strike Gundam or the Launcher/Sword Striker Pack for Aile Strike Gundam (Ver.RM) can be mounted onto this kit to form either Launcher, Sword, or combine together to form Perfect Strike Gundam.
- The Lightning Striker Expansion Pack for Aile Strike Gundam (Ver. RM) can be mounted onto this kit.
Italicized items are exclusives, while strikethrough lines are cancelled items.
- Later reissues of the kit from September 2018 onward will feature a blue Bandai Spirits logo.
- MG MBF-02+EW454F Strike Rouge + Ootori (Ver. RM)
- MG GAT-X105B/FP Build Strike Gundam Full Package
- MG GAT-X105+AQM/E-YM1 Perfect Strike Gundam (Special Coating Ver.)
- MG The Gundam Base Limited Aile Strike Gundam (Ver. RM) (Clear Color Ver.)
- MG GAT-X105B/ST Star Build Strike Gundam (RG System Ver.)
MBF-02+EW454F Strike Rouge + Ootori (Ver. RM) (Kira Yamato Colors)
- MG GAT-X105 Aile Strike Gundam (Ver. RM) (China Red Ver.) + All Equipment Set
- MG GAT-X105+P204QX Lightning Strike Gundam
Notes & Trivia
- To date, this mold has yet to be redecoed/retooled into the Strike Gundam E/Strike Noir Gundam.