- Sinanju Stein
- 2 Beam Sabers
- Multipurpose weapon-holding (1 pair)
- Trigger finger (right)
- Open-palm (left, without dorsal)
- High Beam Rifle
- Grenade Launcher
- Extra muzzle (for combining with the HBR)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- The head can swivel a ball joint, and/or slightly tilt back on a hinge.
- Shoulder joints can...
- Raise upwards.
- Pull out and slightly swing frontwards or backwards.
- The arms can...
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The shoulder armors can pivot to avoid interference with the horizontal arm articulation.
- The upper arms can rotate.
- The elbow joints can be bent up 110 degrees.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- The waist can rotate 360 degrees.
- The front, side, and rear skirt armors can pivot to avoid interference with the leg articulation.
- The upper thighs can swivel on the hips' ball-and-socket joints, though the backwards articulation is limited due to the non-poseable rear skirt armor.
- The knee joints can be bent up to 120 degrees.
- The ankles can tilt/pivot in a limited manner.
- Each of the thruster units are jointed. allowing some articulation.
- The propellant tanks are ball-jointed.
- The hands are swappable.
- At least one of the dorsal parts are needed to be removed and attach onto the bare left open-palm hand.
- Each of the weapons must be wielded by their respective hand parts.
- Sideway leg thrusters can be recreated into high mobility mode via minor parts rearrangement and flipping out the rear lower leg panels.
- Grenade Launcher can be optionally removed from the shield & attach onto the High Beam Rifle.
- Bazooka can...
- Be used as a handheld weapon.
- Combine with the High Beam Rifle via parts swapping on the muzzle.
- Forearm panels can be removed to reveal Beam Saber hilts, and they can be optionally removed as handheld weapons.
- Sinanju Stein can mount onto the Action Base. (sold separately.)
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details are needed to be painted/panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color paints.
- Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied stickers and if any, marking decals and painted details.