- Gelgoog Jäger
- Large Beam Machine Gun
- Trigger-finger hand (right only)
- Open-palm hand (left only)
- Weapon-holding hand (left only)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- The head unit is connected via a double-jointed neck (a ball joint at the top and a hinge at the bottom), which allows rotation, up/down, and forward/backward movement.
- Shoulder joints allow the arms to be raised upwards until they are parallel to the ground.
- Elbows and knees can bend up to 90 degrees.
- Front waist armor can swing upwards while the side waist armor can be raised slightly.
- Propellant tanks on the back are each connected via a peg, allowing slight rotation.
Weapons & Other Gimmicks
- The model can wield the Large Beam Machine Gun using the provided trigger-finger hand. The open-palm left hand can be used for additional support.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some details are needed to be applied with Gundam Markers or Mr. Color paints.
- Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied paint and decals, if any.