HOWITZER MOTOR CARRIAGE M8
This model kit, represented in 1/48 scale, recreates the 75 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage M8. The M8 was a self-propelled howitzer vehicle, used by United States during World War II. The M8, developed on the same chassis as the one used on the M5 Stuart tank, came equipped with a M116 howitzer in an M7 mount. Around 1,800 M8 units were-manufactured, from September 1942 to early 1944. M8’s saw action in Italy, Western Europe, and the Pacific, and supported U.S. infantry until the end of the war. This kit features a completely new kit design based upon the intensive research of the actual vehicle.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 92mm, width: 48mm.
• Features realistic renderings of interior details (such as main gun breech) of turret, plus the howitzer covered by a distinctive sleeve.
• Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections.
• Includes two marking options to depict the 106th Cavalry Reconnaissance Group, Germany or the 758th Tank Battalion, Italy.
• Metal chassis weights give the model a realistic heavy feel.
• Comes with one full body commander figure.