A space variant of the Dom that features its normal bazooka weapon, and also a massive sized beam bazooka and heat saber.
- Heat Saber
- 1/100 Zeon Pilot figurine (sitting)
- Giant Bazooka
- Beam Bazooka
- 1/20 Zeon pilot figurine (standing)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- The monoeye can move left or right, or upwards. (The clear shield must be removed first.)
- The torso can tilt in four directions (front (in a limited manner), back, left and right).
- The shoulder joints can slightly swing frontward.
- The arms can...
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The upper arms can rotate.
- Elbow joints can be bent up to 130 degrees, and the forearm can pivot on both sides in a very limited manner.
- The manipulators...
- Can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- Feature fully-articulated fingers.
- The waist can rotate, though in an extent due to the interference of the gas tank.
- Skirt armors can lift up to avoid interference with the legs.
- The hip joint axis can swing up or down.
- The upper thighs can swing frontwards/backwards on a peg, raise horizontally and/or rotate on each piece.
- Knee joints can be bent up to 100 degrees.
- The ankles can tilt sideways/pivot frontwards in an extent.
- The stomach panel can be flipped down to reveal the cockpit and pilot figurine.
- Any of the weapons can be wielded by the poseable hands.
- Each palm feature molded/flip-out tab-holes for stable weapon handling.
- Heat Saber can be used as a handheld weapon, or mount onto the back via a built-in adapter.
- Giant Bazooka's foregrip can pivot up and down.
- Rick Dom can mount onto Action Bases 1 or 4 with the stand's fork type adapter.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details are needed to be applied with Gundam Markers or Mr. Color paints.
- The Gundam Color Set for MG Dom can be used to paint this kit.
- Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied stickers and marking decals.
- If using matte/flat-finish topcoat, it is advisable not to spray on the clear/translucent parts - can be done by masking or spraying topcoat while the said parts are separated.
Notes & Trivia
- This item is first revealed at Gunpla EXPO 2020.
- Like the MG Dwadge, This Gunpla also made a few modifications from the original mold:
- The heat saber's hilt is remolded for better storage stability.
- The upper leg's frame has been redesigned for better articulation.
- Due to the modifications made for this kit, This Gunpla is considered as the closest thing to have a "Ver. 1.5" release of the MG Rick Dom.