- Calamity Gundam
- Plasma-Sabot Bazooka
- Anti-beam Shield/Ram Cannon
- Action Base Adapter (HD Remastered Version only)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
Italicized lines are gimmicks from the HD Remastered Version.
- The head can rotate/tilt via a single ball-jointed neck.
- The arms can...
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The upper elbows can turn.
- Both Elbow and Waist joints can be bent up to 90 degrees.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- While the waist can rotate, it can be hindered by the skirt armors.
- Front and waist skirt armors can pivot to avoid interference with the leg articulation.
- The upper thighs can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint, though the backwards articulation is limited due to the non-poseable skirt armor.
- The feet can swivel/tilt in a limited manner.
- Cannons can swivel up and down.
- The Plasma-Sabot Bazooka can be wielded by either of the hands. (Right hand is recommended)
- Shield/Cannon can be mount onto...
- Any of the forearms, though the default position is on the left.
- Either of the L-shaped adapter's two pegs depending on your preference.
- The shield can rotate on the adapter's pegs.
- The Cannons can also pivot up and down.
- Calamity Gundam can mount onto the display base via an adapter.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details are needed to be applied/panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color paints.
- The Gundam Color Set for HG Calamity Gundam can be used to paint this kit.
- Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied stickers/marking decals (HD Remastered Version only) and if any, painted details.
- The Hobby Japan exclusive Sword Calamity Custom Kit can be used to rebuild this Gunpla into Sword Calamity Gundam.
- The Knee, Arm parts & the Manipulators from the HG Gundam SEED Custom Kit can be used for this kit.
- High Detail Manipulator 51 can be used for this kit.