The Dual Ridge Jr. Mini 4WD race car kit makes its first appearance on the new VZ chassis. The Dual Ridge Jr. body is based upon the 1/10 Dual Ridge R/C buggy model (Item 58596) which has become a fan favorite among radio control enthusiasts!
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
• The VZ chassis is molded in Black ABS and paired with matching Black ABS A parts.
• Low-friction POM 620 plastic bearings (Black).
• The body is molded in Silver ABS, and dedicated metallic stickers are included to decorate the model.
• Plated 5-spoke wheels are paired with super hard low-profile tires featuring white sidewall lettering: TAMIYA SUPER HARD.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.