GUNDAM SEED (RENEWAL)
- Forbidden Gundam
- 2 Shields/Geschmeidig Panzer
- Heavy Scythe
- Action Base Adapter
Kit Features & Gimmicks
Italicized lines are gimmicks from the HD Remastered release.
- The head can swivel on a ball-jointed neck.
- The arms can...
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The upper elbows can turn.
- Elbow joints can be bent up to 90 degrees.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- The waist can rotate 360 degrees.
- Front and waist skirt armors can swing up and down for the leg's clearance.
- While the waist can rotate, the torso must be slightly pulled up to fully achieve the 360 degree movement.
- The upper thighs can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint, though the backwards articulation is limited due to the non-poseable rear skirt armor.
- Knee joints can be bent into 110 degrees.
- The ankles can pivot/tilt.
- The shields are attached with a pair of poseable arm units, allowing some articulation.
- The Heavy Scythe can be wielded by either or both hands.
- Forbidden Gundam can convert into High Speed Assault Mode.
- 2/3 of the torso blocks can rotate upwards along with the backpack.
- The railguns can flip out.
- Forbidden Gundam can attach onto any Action Bases via an adapter.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details are needed to be applied/panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color paints.
- The Gundam Color for HG Forbidden Gundam can be used to paint this kit. (Airbrush required)
- Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied stickers/marking decals (HD Remastered Version only) and if any, painted details.
- HGGS Forbidden Gundam HD Remaster Ver. - The kit was re-released in 2012 to conclude with the HD Remastered version of Gundam SEED, with more accurate colors, decals, and joint adapters for the Action Base.
- Current reissues of the Gunpla will feature a blue-colored Bandai Spirits logo. (So far, the HD Remastered Version only)