This water-based paint features a paste-like texture with white fine marble particles (0.01-0.20mm) which realistically recreate powder snow surfaces. When used in conjunction with the Snow Effect paint, a wide variation of snow surfaces can be richly recreated. The bottle contains enough paint to cover a 250 x 353 mm or 9.8 x 13.9 inches of area (1 coat).
Drying time: 4-5 hours. 1 bottle contains 100ml.
· This water-based paint features a paste-like texture with special resin particles for recreating dirt surfaces.
· Paste-like consistency offers excellent concealment qualities and can also be used like putty to fill in gaps.
· After applying a thick layer, the surface can be formed before it dries completely.
· Thin with water if paint is too thick.
· As these items are water-based, they do not have a strong smell and it is possible to clean with water before it sets.
· When applying, please use a spatula or an old paintbrush as new brush bristles may be damaged when applying.
· It is possible to mix with other Tamiya acrylic paints to achieve different colors.
· It is possible to apply washing and dry brush effect on the texture painted surface with enamel paints.
· Do not use with airbrushes as it may cause damage.