For 1978, Chevrolet® introduced a totally redesigned El Camino® based on the all-new '78 Malibu™ platform. The new design was a success, and the El Camino would retain the same basic design with minor changes until it was discontinued. The dual-purpose El Camino was popular with buyers when it was new, and today it is popular among lowrider and street machine enthusiasts.
• Choice of 3 build options include Stock, Street, and Lowrider.
• Optional Camper Top & Tonneau Cover.
• Three complete sets of wheels and tires.
• Stock and custom hood, seat, steering wheel and front grill options.
• Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.