- Gundam AGE-1 Full Glansa
- 2 Beam Sabers
- 2 Shield Rifles
- 2 Glastron Launchers
- Weapon-holding (1 pair)
- Open-palm (left)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- The head can swivel/tilt on a double ball-joint neck.
- The torso can tilt backwards/sideways in an extent.
- Shoulder joints can tilt upwards, and/or frontwards/backwards in some extent.
- The arms can...
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The upper arms can rotate.
- The arms and legs feature double-jointed elbow/knee parts.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- The waist can rotate.
- Front, side, and rear skirt armors can pivot to avoid interference with the backwards leg articulation.
- The hip joint axis can swing frontwards/backwards on one side.
- The upper thighs can swing frontwards/backwards on a peg, raise horizontally, and/or rotate on each piece.
- Ankle joints can tilt/pivot.
- The left hand is swappable.
- Any of the included weapons can be wielded by the default hands.
- If one chooses, the armor can be detached to form a default Gundam AGE-1 Flat.
- DODS Rifle can convert between one-handed or two-handed modes via minor parts swapping.
- The foregrip can swing out for the left hand to hold.
- Beam Saber/Dagger hilts can be optionally removed from the waist armors as handheld weapons.
- Glastron Launchers can wedge out.
- The missile launchers can be deployed by flipping out the panels (Knee parts) and via parts rearranging (shoulder armors)
- The panel underneath the crotch can be removed to reveal a 3mm mounting point for any Action Bases, where the Gundam AGE-1 Full Glansa can mount onto.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details are needed to be applied and panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color Paints.
- Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied stickers and if any, marking decals and painted details.
- Care must be taken while assembling the ball-jointed waist armors: depending on the thickness of your painted waist sockets, the ball joint can eventually create stress marks (or even worse; potential breakage) on the sockets. It's recommended to wipe off the excess paint on the sockets with a cotton swab doused with either thinner or the Gundam Marker Eraser pen's liquid.
- The original shield can be built as there is enough parts to do so.
- Reissues of the kit from 2019 onwards will bear the blue Bandai Spirits logo.
Notes & Trivia
- Rather than using the undocumented chest cover piece from runner A, The "A" mark uses a sticker to cover it instead.