English / Spanish. 88 pages. Semi-hard cover.
All styles have their space and should provide feedback to each other, inspiring and helping us to grow.
We are going to carry this motto to the letter in our magazine specializing in figure painting, Tint Inc. In this second issue we equalize and raise the bet we made in our premiere. To the six step-by-step articles on historical and fantasy themes, we join new sections that fans in general demand. Top-level artists working to show us all their secrets. We continue trying to offer the reader a modern and live publication, which puts this type of art in its rightful place. An essential magazine for lovers of figure painting.
- HORNS OF THE CHEYENNE – Magnus Fagerberg
- BERLIN 1945. GAME OVER – May Aguilar
- HIGHLANDER, BATTLE OF CULLODEN – Eduardo Fernández
- BLACK CROWN MINIATURES – Eduardo Fernández
- A COFFEE WITH MIKE BLANK
- THE FIVE ELEMENTS OF SCULPTURE – Lucas Pina
- BABY KAPPA – Ivan Hortal
- DUNLEE DARMAN – Enrique Velasco “EMUSE”
- GHOST RIDER – Arnau Lázaro